🏆WINNERS FOR THE 2018 PHOTO COMPETITION🏆
Here with the winners for the BunduTec 2018 Facebook Photo Competition!
A BIG thank you and shout-out to everyone that participated, the competitors, the like-ers and the share-ers in our 2018 Facebook Photo Competition. It was fun to see everyone’s setups and adventures and hope you liked our Facebook Page to see more adventures, share more photos and stay up to date with new product, new adventures, new events and new competitions!
🥉3rd place – Frans Vermaak with 92 likes. Frans wins a BUNDUBOX!!
🥈2nd place – Letitia Le Grange with 639 likes. Letitia wins a BUNDUAWN!!
🥇1st place – Simon Von Staden with 685 likes. Simon wins the BUNDUTOP!!
Congrats everyone!! can all the winners please send your contact details (phone, email and physical address to email@example.com before Friday, 5 Oct 2018)
- The promoter is BunduTec CC, company registration number 2010/082541/23, whose registered office is at Unit 4 Fairpark Center, Fair Park Road, Fairleads, Benoni.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over except employees of BunduTec CC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/Bundutec/
- The competitions will be run on Facebook.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 30 September 2018 (end of day). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Like our facebook page;
- Share our facebook page;
- Post a photograph of your camping setup as a comment on the main competition post ON OUR page or as a direct post on our page ⛺ (https://www.facebook.com/Bundutec/) with the #IneedaBundutop2018
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is a standard BunduTop Electric Rooftop tent. Fitment of the prize will only be free if scheduled at our premises and not with any of our dealers. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A winner will be chosen according to the amount of likes on his/her submitted photo. Only the likes on the photo submitted on our facebook page will be counted. Likes on shared or other photos will not be valid. The competitor with the most likes will be the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by e-mailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to BunduTec CC and not to any other party.
- BunduTec CC‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- BunduTec CC shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.