Terms and Conditions
1) The promoter is BunduTec (PTY) LTD, company registration number 2018/592309/07, whose registered office is at Unit 4 Fairpark Center, Fair Park Road, Fairleads, Benoni.
2) The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years and older except employees of BunduTec (PTY) LTD and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at participating BunduTec Dealers.
5) The competitions will be run at participating BunduTec Dealers which are as follows:
- Western Cape: Safari Centre Cape Town,
- Northern Cape: NC Audio,
- Eastern Cape: LA Sport Eastern Cape,
- Freestate: Safari 4×4 Bloemfontein
- North West: Fanforce Caravan & Trailer Services
- Limpopo: Lannie Motors
- KZN: Natal Caravans
- Mpumalanga: LT 4×4 and Outdoor Centre
- Gauteng: Safari Centre Zambesi
6) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7) The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follow:
- Visit a participating dealer (see point 5 for a list of them)
- Guess how many Bokdrolle are in the jar
- Complete the entry form and drop it into the provided slot.
- The prize is a BunduClam. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The closing date for entries will be 31 October 2021 at 16h00. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8) The winner will be announced in mid-November on our Facebook page.
9) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to BunduTec (PTY) LTD and the participating dealers as listed in point nr5 and not to any other party. BunduTec (PTY) LTD‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
– Western Cape: Safari Centre Cape Town
– Northern Cape: NC Audio
– Eastern Cape: LA Sport Eastern Cape
– Free State: Safari 4×4 Bloemfontein
– North West: Fanforce Caravan & Trailer Services
– Limpopo: Lannie Motors
– KZN: Natal Caravans
– Mpumalanga: LT 4×4 and Outdoor Centre
– Gauteng: Safari Centre